Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I love you because you are beautiful, and you are willing to hold my hand and walk with me...


Dear Ones...

  I am writing this to everyone here. It is coming from spirit. It is meant for everyone who reads it. It comes through me, not from me, as all of the other messages do. It is from the soul that is a vessel for Divine Guidance. You are loved. If you are reading this, whoever you are, you are loved...


  "I love you because you are you. I love you because you have a tender heart and love without reservation and see kindness as a way of life and do not judge others because of the color of their skin, their spiritual beliefs, the country they live in, and more. I love you because you believe, like the Dalai Lama wrote, "My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness." I love you because you believe that no matter what your "religion" might be or if you follow no religion at all. 

I love you because you are as gentle with children as you are with the elderly and everyone in between. I love that you say something kind to everyone you meet, and smile at people on the street that you don't know. 

 I love you because no matter what is going on in your life -- pain, loss, sorrow, heartbreak -- you try to make every day a good day and do the best you can. I love that you don't try to make others carry your burdens while at the same time helping them with theirs. I love that you know that the very best way to feel better is to do something special for somebody else, no matter how small. I love that you are gracious and always say "Thank you." 

 I love that you forge ahead even when you are afraid. You let yourself feel your feelings, maybe be down for awhile, but then you get yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep on keeping on. You are so brave, and so much stronger than you ever know. I love that you are finally beginning to see that and it is helping you to be stronger every day. 

I love that you are willing to admit that you are not all of these things but that you are trying, or at least willing to add some of these things to your repertoire of life lessons and experiences. I love that you walk with an open heart, and are growing and opening every single day. 

 I love you because of all these things but most importantly I love you just the way you are. I hope you will come to love yourself as much as I do, because you are worthy, you are beautiful, and you are willing to hold my hand and walk along with me while we both learn to do all of these things. We are never really alone. 

I love you, because you're you. I really do."

From, "The Deep Listening Soul Guidebook," 
copyright 2012, Maitri Libellule



1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Thank you. I love you too! These are words I needed to hear today. What a beautiful gift.

Post a Comment