Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!




Maitri and daughter Rachel, Thanksgiving 2010


Dear Ones,

My plan to write everyday didn't quite make it. I have tried the last 2 days but with it being a holiday week I fell behind. I plan a long post for tomorrow but wanted to wish you all a beautiful Thanks-Giving wherever you are, and whether or not you celebrate this holiday, we can all make every day a day of giving thanks. I know I am. 

I had a beautiful Thanksgiving with Rachel, her husband Jeremy and my little 6 year old grandson, precious boy, Lucas, and Jeremy's sweet dad Jere. Good food, wonderful loving family time. 

May blessings shower down on you, and peace and love fill all of our hearts...


4 comments:

Russ said...

I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful one ourselves. A small gathering of family.

Jackie said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving. You have a beautiful daughter!!
Peace to all,
Jackie

Split Rock Ranch said...

So happy you had a good Thanksgiving. Thank you for shopping in my Etsy store today! I hope you enjoy the fibers as much as I enjoyed creating the blends.

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is beautiful just like you :-) Happy Thanksgiving.

Post a Comment