Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"Uh-Oh, I Don't Think I Like My New Perm..."

I don't know about you, but I've been there. With my straight hair and a hopeful countenance I have gone into a salon and paid way too much only to come out horrified looking at the hair that took over the world and wondering how long it would take it to grow out (or should I just have it all cut off?). That's where this poor gal is. She just walked out of the salon dazed, confused, and horror-stricken. 

Uh-Oh...

















No matter how many times she looks in the mirror, turning her head this way and that, hoping it will look different in different lighting or a different outfit it's always the same. 

I've been in her shoes. Now my hair is about an inch long all over my head and shall remain so. Too many bad perms makes for a crazy fear of hair salons. I have cut my own hair for years. I will never have another perm.

(And I promise, the next entry will be a REAL blog entry. I'm just having so much fun!)


1 comment:

C.S.H said...

Please don't stop!!!! I'm enjoying seeing this side of you!!!

Post a Comment